Monday, January 21, 2013

Podcasts

 I have always enjoyed talk shows but I have no interest in the topics presented. NPR has multiple good shows but I find it hard to plan my day around the radio shows (I don't do that for TVs either!). I starting listening to gaming podcasts and it led me into a whole ocean of podcast about all different topics. I tried rooting my android phone and I ended up losing all of my podcast.

I am going to create a list here and share my favorite topics with all of you:


Random Information and facts:
How Stuff Works

Nostalgia-Nerd Culture:
Laser Time

Programming:
This developer life
Hanselminute
.Net Rocks
Thirsty Developer

Money:
Clark Howard
Dave Ramsey
montlyfool
freakonomics

NPR:
Car Talk
This American Life

gaming:
Giant bombcats
8-4 Play
games dammit
Player one podcast
Retronauts

Electronic music (stay away):
UKF
Tiesto's club life

Science:
StarTalk

TV shows:
The Talking Dead
Dexter


WhyAmIListeniongToThis:
Joe Rogan Experience
Ratchet & The Geek

History:
Hardcore History with Dan Carlin

Comedy:
The Nerdist.

No comments :

Post a Comment